Though it always get very hard, but your blog design and traffic cannot scale you through the ranking race. Getting quality backlinks has posed to be one of the effective ways of getting noticed in Google search, and the issue of directing tons of outbound links is what am talking about here.
Do you even know that Google uses amount of links to website in page ranking? Many have tried using tools, many got into paid links, but they were dealt with when Google launched Penguin update in 2012.
When you are building backlinks, there are things you need to keep in mind; which are quality of links and anchor text variation. Also, a very sweet tip is that; instead of creating lots of backlinks to your homepage only, think also on building links to internal pages.
This way, you can also target Single or double word Keywords easily. Before I dwell on providing my top 100 ways of building quality links, we also have some methods which are not approved by Google, which you should ignore.
1. Avoid buying links from automated software from online marketing sites
2. Never opt for link networks
3. Article directory links are not that effective anymore
4. Hey! Avoid blog roll links; because I noticed so many bloggers doing this.
However, the listed points above have opened more light on which links you shouldn’t use. Nevertheless, from all indications, guest posting has risen high to be the best way of getting quality links.
Fast-track guide to build quality Links to your Site: These method I’m about to mention are very effective and highly recommended.
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs (If you want to guest post on this blog, contact us)
2. Comment on do follow blogs and make sure these blogs are relevant to your own blogs. They might not carry too-much of link value, but you will still see a good return from it.
3. Forum signature; example is very you open an account on nairaland and you were ask to leave a signature of your URL, by so doing track back and given to your blog anytime you post.
4. Manual submission to top PR blog directories
5. Press Release
6. Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link back to Your Blog Posts
7. Social bookmarking is also considered as backlinks and these are some you can target: Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest to name a few.
8. Make Use of Discussion Boards, and Quora is one such HQ discussion board.
9. Make Use of Blogging Communities by Submitting Your Blog Posts to Them, some great places to start are dosplash, bizsugar
10. Use Yahoo Answer to ask questions related to your blog and link back to your blog on it.
11. Endeavour to Interlink to your blog and other posts on your blog when writing on your blog.
12. Get some of your blogger friends and exchange links with them, most especially, ones in your niche. Make sure to form link pyramid and keep it natural.
13. Submit Your Blog to Top Blogging directories (Again quality matters here)
14. Engage the services of Email senders, like SOLO ADS. You can get one here >>>
15. Submit your blog to top niche directories
16. Networking with other bloggers in your niche, both Online and offline.
17.Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
18. Submit your blog to your top social networking sites
19. Submit your articles to stumbleupon
20. Making your blog go viral on top social bookmarking sites, this will surely bring backlinks from top sites.
20. Use of press releases, and send press-release about important updates from your blog.
21. Submit your rss feed to rss directories, here is a list of rss directories to get started.
22. Review your blog on forums. Most forums are found to do reviews about blog, you can take that up and use that.
23. Create a widget or a free wordpress plugin and include a link to your blog in it. But don’t keep it sitewide, as sitewide anchor text links are bad.
24. Build a software or compile your pdf, eBooks to .exe and submit them to top software sites like brothersoft
25. Convert your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites, here is a list of document sharing sites for you to get started.
26. Engage in product review of top sites and they might link back to you.
27. Try outbound linking, often, try and write a post that link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favor. Take advantage of outbound link SEO.
28. Interview top bloggers and ask them to help you share it on their favorite social networks and definitely their readers will link to your blog.
29. Provide testimonials for marketers and also provide your link when doing so, they will most likely link back to you.
30. Make use of web 2.0 sites like squidoo to promote your blog
31. Write high quality content and you will get strong backlinks
32. Write controversial posts. There are some blog posts that always brings up comments and observations.
33. Be creative, write on new post.
34. Submit your blog to css directories.
35. Ask for interview from other bloggers.
36. Write linkbait posts.
37. Write top list posts because they go viral easily.
38. Write a post about top gurus in your niche and link to them.
39. Write a post featuring some upcoming bloggers and why you like them, they will most likely link to it.
40. Exchange articles with other bloggers in your niche.
41. Submit your site to Dmoz, many other directories use this directory and that alone is enough quality backlinks for you.
42. Submit your blog to .edu and .gov forums and blogs, they are authority blogs.
43. Make use of groups like Google Groups and Yahoo Groups
44. Create a Wikipedia Page For Yourself and include your link in the resource section.
45. Write posts that have “the ultimate” in the title, they often pull lots of backlinks.
46. Start a blogging contest and make linking to your blog one of the requirements.
47. Do sponsored blogging contest and you will get a lot of backlinks from this.
48. Donate to charity sites, many of them will link back to your site.
49. Build a great tool and many people will link to your tool and your blog.
50. Engage in product launch.
51. Make the news at any cost.
52. Release your own browser extension and have a page dedicated to it, many people will link to it!
53. Blog about celebrities.
54. Render your services to top people in your niche, for example, the fellow who designed Allbloggingcoach theme was credited at the footer.
55. Write 100 posts, they tend to get more social and natural link love.
56. Design a top bloggers award and give it to as many bloggers as you can in your niche, they will link back to you.
57. Contact your theme designer and tell them to use your website as an example in their portfolio.
58. Create manuals and long tutorial posts on your blog, this type of post do recieve lots of backlinks.
59. Create a great ebook or membership site and make linking to your blog the requirement to get it.
60. Submit your resume to resume directories while linking to your blog in your resume.
61. Write “how to posts”, they often get more backlinks.
62. Write posts that starts with numbers e.g. “10 ways to…”, these type of posts get lots of backlinks.
63. Submit your images to image directories and include a link to your blog in its copyright notice and as a requirement to use it. Ex: How to use Flickr to drive traffic
64. Engaging in blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you eventual win.
65. Have a “link to us” or “spread the word” page on your blog while asking your readers to link to you – it is important to make it easy for them by putting your direct html code there using your desired anchor text.
66. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as authority.
67. Submit article to about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing outbound links to your blog.
68. Make effective use of freebies.
69. Do very costly jokes on your blog but indicate it is a joke underneath the post (tricky? ahah!), e.g., “Apple has bought Google for $260Billion”, something like this will get tons of links and retweets before people even know that it is a joke.
70. Create niche specific tutorials.
71. Create viral videos on YouTube and include links to your blog in the video and its description.
72. Creates a free downloads page on your blogs.
73. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which means more traffic and eventually more backlinks. (Write more to get more- the secret of targeted traffic).
74. Write quality post with a lot of pictures in it – let the post be pictures only.
75. Write a post comparing various companies and services and which is the best, the best company will most likely link to it.
76. Endeavour to write review and having their links on your blog will definitely link their juice back to you.
77. Get a collection of high quality paid things and make them available for free (make sure you have the resellers right!)
78. Create a directory for your blog and make it important to reciprocate
79. I think you should test a lot of products and give your review and tips on improving the product, the owner might just link to you.
80. Run surveys on your blog and publish the results for everybody to see
81. Write a list of the “top 10 myths” or “top 10 mistakes” about something, this often pull lots of links.
82. Make massive impact as an authority in your niche and try to get attention from the media. This can be done by writing very quality and debating posts.
83. Offer to speak at events and seminars related to your niche, don’t forget to mention your blog while introducing yourself.
84. Have a special writing style that attracts people.
85. Be transparent on your blog.
86. Get listed in top padi Directories like the Yahoo Directory and the BOTW directory
87. List your product on Ebay or Amazon and include a link back to your blog.
88. Create a podcast and submit it to ITunes, link back to your blog from it.
89. Create web apps and submit them to app directories such as Go2Web20
90. Write a great and very useful whitepaper and ask your blogging friends to help you distribute it around the web
91. Run a contest giving people physical products for free
92. Try to know which stories are hot at the moment and make sure you blog about them.
93. Blog about very important events such as the independence day .
94. Start your affiliate programme.
95. Create a news section on your blog with regularly update news in your niche and you will begin to get links fast.
96. Take note of newspapers and magazines that are willing to feature experts in many fields and try to write about your niche while linking back to your blog.
97. Do you design blogs? Always put your blog link back at the end of each blog you design for a client. This is one of the best ways to get backlink and cash.
98. Do share your tips to get sure shot quality backlinks?
I believed in one or two ways you have learnt new things today? Endeavor to subscribe for our newsletter and share this post with your friends.